ALL TATTOO RELATED QUESTIONS ARE BEST ANSWERED IN PERSON. EMAIL OR CALL THE SHOP
WHAT IS THE CANCELLATION POLICY?
If you cannot make it to your appointment, please call the shop or your artist as soon as you know, preferably at least 24 hours in advance.
With reasonable notice, we are happy to reschedule you to the artist’s next available time slot and hold your original deposit. If you need to cancel outright, this will result in the loss of your deposit. If you reschedule more than twice, it is at the artist’s discretion if they will continue to honor the original deposit.
HOW MUCH WILL MY TATTOO COST?
All prices are given by the artists, in person, no exceptions.
Below are some guidelines to give you an idea of how the price is determined:
- The starting price for all tattoos is $100
- The artists’ hourly rates start at $150
- Artists may choose to price your tattoo based on the project.
- Pricing takes into consideration size, amount of detail, placement on your body, and the time needed to complete the tattoo.
- To be fully informed, set up a free consultation with your artist. This will give you both a chance to discuss everything beforehand, so you can approach your tattoo experience in the way that works best for both of you.
DO YOU TAKE WALK-INS?
HOW DO I TAKE CARE OF MY NEW TATTOO?
Your tattoo artist will give you verbal and written instructions on how to best care for your tattoo.
Here are some helpful reminders:
- Healing time can range between 2-4 weeks depending on your tattoo design and your skin.
- DO always wash your hands before touching your tattoo.
- DO keep your tattoo clean and moisturized as instructed by your artist.
- DO NOT submerge your tattoo in water during healing – tubs, pools, lakes, rivers, oceans, etc.
- DO NOT pick, scratch, or peel your tattoo.
- DO NOT expose your tattoo to prolonged direct sunlight.
- DO call the shop with any questions or concerns during the healing process.
WHO CAN GET A TATTOO?
In accordance with Texas State law, we only tattoo clients age 18 years or older with a valid photo I.D.
No minors. No exceptions.